Expression



It's a healthy hobby for your enjoyment. Thanks for reading.

Sunday, January 30

"Listen. Can you hear it? Thats your life passing by."

So I just read this very enlightening devotional, if you have any care for spiritual growth, crosswalk devotionals are a great medium, google it.

"Listen. Can you hear it? That's your life passing by."

That was a great attention getter. I didn't even feel the need to keep reading. It just shocked me!

Wake up call much?

It kind of connected with what I wrote earlier today about carrying out with our plans. What can we be doing that we aren't?

Life is one, are we making any progress?

I just feel that there is so much each person can do, we have such an amazing potential. Potential to make an impact, on anything really.

But simply, just taking out time time to view our lives and organize ourselves to do things we enjoy.

A good read, a small talk with someone you don't hear from often, a walk? Enjoy the gift that has been given to you. Life that is.

I'm a bit proud of myself, ever since I was really young I knew I wanted to write. I really enjoy myself doing so. So I think this brief time of venting contributes to my inner peace.

So what should you be doing? Or what should you stop doing? Anyone being called to replace..?


Yup, I definitely think so. Look inside of you and ask yourself what would you like to incorporate in your everyday life...


Make it happen, you have the control

Can you hear it?

That's you making a change!

Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment