Expression



It's a healthy hobby for your enjoyment. Thanks for reading.

Friday, June 17

Good Bye Beauty

My heart has been torn.
The ache is great in pain.

She was beautiful.
Her smile was pleasant.

Today she no longer is.
And it hurts.

Two decades of life.
Sweet but extremely sour.

Ease my soul, God.
I trust she is shining with you now.

Rest in peace.
Goodbye beauty.
I'm looking forward to meeting you.
Hasta luego...

---------------------------------------------------------



Lessons are to be learned.
Pray at all times.
Appreciate at all times.
Love at all times.
Forgive at all times.
Respond to God at all times.
Fulfill your purpose.
You don't know when it's over.



---------------------------------------------------------



I love you, LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. As for God, his way is perfect: The LORD’s word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him. Psalms 18:1-2,30

No comments:

Post a Comment